Looking after the astro pitches
As you know we have a vested interest in keeping the pitches in good condition, so please ensure:
- No blades or studs on the surface.
- If you are last the last on the astro please return the goals to the sides / behind the hockey goals and store with the open goal mouth facing into the pitch
- Ensure rubbish is placed in one of the bins
- Use the pathway to the gate and clean any excess dirt from boots before entering.
- The new heavy duty goals should be maintenance free but if there are any problems let myself or John Pulfer know ASAP