Woodley Saints FC takes the welfare of the children as the most important part of running our club. We are committed to making the club a safe, fun environment for children to learn, and have a good time.
The Woodley Saints Code Of Conduct
Safeguarding Children Resource Pack
Keeping Football Safe and Enjoyable
‘Keeping Football Safe and Enjoyable’ – outlines football’s united safeguarding strategy to:
- Implement preventative safeguarding measures and create fun, safe football environments;
- Make the reporting of concerns as easy as possible;
- Ensure safeguarding and child protection concerns are investigated swiftly and thoroughly in conjunction with
statutory agencies – and with demonstrable outcomes.
The FA’s Respect Programme
- Respect Code of Conduct Click here to download the Respect Code of Conduct
- The FA’s Respect programme provides a series of tools for leagues, clubs, coaches, referees, players and parents from grassroots to elite football – to help ensure a safe, positive environment in which to play the game. Click here to access the FA’s Respect website.